14 Rare Twilight Saga Facts You Didn’t Know
The Twilight Saga has one of the most rabid fanbases in the history of films, and for good reason. Bella and Edward’s love story is one of the best ever told, and the actors, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, did them justice. It’s no wonder that fans are rabid for more (not to mention freaking out and breaking the internet when a new trailer was leaked last week)
1. Robert Pattinson’s eyebrows are waaaay bigger in Eclipse because he didn’t want to wax them anymore.
I can’t blame him. Waxing is rough.
2. Twilight author Stephenie Meyer was in the movie!
3. Kristen Stewart hated filming the honeymoon scene – Said it was too awkward
4. A dance party broke out during the final battle. Everybody on set danced their heart out.
5. The sun makes a shadow shaped like a heart in the meadow scene.
6. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had to practice the meadow scene on the directors home bed before filming it.
8. Jacob said “Kwop Kilawtley” to Bella before kissing her. It means “Stay with Me Forever”
9. “Flightless Bird, American Mouth” by Iron & Wine, played when Edward and Bella danced at prom, and then again when they danced at their wedding.
10. Taylor Lautner gained 26 pounds of muscle mass for New Moon.
12. There were 11 actresses that played the role of Renesmee. Mackenzie Foy was the main one.
13. Robert Pattinson was legitimately playing “Bella’s Lullaby” during the piano scene in Breaking Dawn: Part 2.
14. The red truck actually belongs to Kristen