With visitors as widely ranging as Anna Kendrick, Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog, Ellen DeGeneres had no real option except to play a round of “Never Have I Ever” on her eponymous daytime television show Wednesday. Prior to the amusement started, the rapper asked, “Is there a lie identifier test associated?”
Ellen gave the trio paddles with the words “I Have” and “I Haven’t” composed on either side. She then read a progression of explanations, requesting that they be honest with their answers.
Here are the statements Ellen read:
• Never have I ever sexted.
• Never have I ever been in handcuffs.
• Never have I ever been stoned on a talk show.
• Never have I ever returned something to a store after wearing it.
• Never have I ever been to a nude beach.
• Never have I ever drunk dialed an ex.
• Never have I ever used my fame to get out of trouble.
“Oh, my God,” Anna exclaimed. “I’m so glad I’m here today.” When pressed to explain an answer, Martha examined both sides of her paddle and joked, “It doesn’t say, ‘None of your business.'”